* Why modify.organizationmap failed
@ 2017-04-06  9:56 qi Shi
From: qi Shi @ 2017-04-06  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14361

I modified organizationmap file, but it's build failed.

Why organizationmap will be build ? it looks like a document.

* Re: Why modify.organizationmap failed
@ 2017-04-06 10:26 ` Piotr Dałek
       [not found]   ` <CAN=xyVWLJ5HYKzok-AnQRE3Oh1OB9ztpAmc16z8h+w5w9y5wuQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Piotr Dałek @ 2017-04-06 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qi Shi, ceph-devel

On 04/06/2017 11:56 AM, qi Shi wrote:
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14361
>
> I modified organizationmap file, but it's build failed.
>
> Why organizationmap will be build ? it looks like a document.

It's a temporary issue, you can safely ignore it. I suggested a long time
ago to have Jenkins ignore anything that looks like just a doc change and
AFAIK nobody did anything in that direction.

--
Piotr Dałek
piotr.dalek@corp.ovh.com

@ 2017-04-06 12:36     ` Piotr Dałek
From: Piotr Dałek @ 2017-04-06 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qi Shi, ceph-devel

On 04/06/2017 02:19 PM, qi Shi wrote:
>> On 04/06/2017 11:56 AM, qi Shi wrote:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/14361
>>>
>>> I modified organizationmap file, but it's build failed.
>>>
>>> Why organizationmap will be build ? it looks like a document.
>>

>> It's a temporary issue, you can safely ignore it. I suggested a long time
>> ago to have Jenkins ignore anything that looks like just a doc change and
>> AFAIK nobody did anything in that direction.
 >
 > is  organizationmap file change will be merged even if it build failed?

If there's nothing wrong with your change, then I don't see why not.

--
Piotr Dałek
piotr.dalek@corp.ovh.com