* [cip-dev] CIP open workshop at OSSJ: May 30th from 15:00 to 17:00 hours
@ 2017-05-03 10:16 Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-03 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Dear CIP friends,

the day before the OSSJ starts, on May 30th, CIP will have a full day of
meetings.

We are organising an open workshop to talk, present, demo and work on
technical topics that might be of interest to this Initiative.

The workshop will take place from 15:00 hours to 17:00 hours on May 30th
in a room (to be determined) at the OSSJ venue.

Please follow up the news about this activity in our wiki page[1]

++ Open workshop. Who can participate?

The workshop is open to all of you who are interested, no matter if you
are CIP Members or not. For those of you who are not yet part of CIP, it
will be a great opportunity to know a little more about who we are and
what we do.

++ How can I register?

If you are attending, it is very important that you tell us in advance
since we need to plan the room capacity accordingly. There are two ways
in which you can confirm your participation:

1.- Through this mailing list, by providing the following information:
    * Name.
    * Company.
    * Position/role.
    * Topics you are interested on.

2.- Directly adding your name to the participants table on the wiki[1].

Please check the wiki page anyway for updates. Again, this is an open
workshop. Feel free to join.

++ Can I propose topics?

Yes. Please send your suggestions to this cip-dev mailing list so we
create the agenda as soon as possible.

[1]
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipconferences#workshops-and-meetings

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] CIP open workshop at OSSJ: May 30th from 15:00 to 17:00 hours
@ 2017-05-09 15:11 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-09 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 03/05/17 11:16, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Dear CIP friends,
>
> the day before the OSSJ starts, on May 30th, CIP will have a full day of
> meetings.
>
> We are organising an open workshop to talk, present, demo and work on
> technical topics that might be of interest to this Initiative.
>
> The workshop will take place from 15:00 hours to 17:00 hours on May 30th
> in a room (to be determined) at the OSSJ venue.
>
> Please follow up the news about this activity in our wiki page[1]
>
> ++ Open workshop. Who can participate?
>
> The workshop is open to all of you who are interested, no matter if you
> are CIP Members or not. For those of you who are not yet part of CIP, it
> will be a great opportunity to know a little more about who we are and
> what we do.
>
> ++ How can I register?
>
> If you are attending, it is very important that you tell us in advance
> since we need to plan the room capacity accordingly. There are two ways
> in which you can confirm your participation:
>
> 1.- Through this mailing list, by providing the following information:
>     * Name.
>     * Company.
>     * Position/role.
>     * Topics you are interested on.
>
> 2.- Directly adding your name to the participants table on the wiki[1].
>
> Please check the wiki page anyway for updates. Again, this is an open
> workshop. Feel free to join.
>
> ++ Can I propose topics?
>
> Yes. Please send your suggestions to this cip-dev mailing list so we
> create the agenda as soon as possible.
>
> [1]
> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipconferences#workshops-and-meetings

[1]
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipconferences/cipwsossj2017

The content of the OSSJ workshop has been moved.

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] CIP open workshop at OSSJ: May 30th from 15:00 to 17:00 hours
@ 2017-05-09 15:22   ` Annie Fisher
From: Annie Fisher @ 2017-05-09 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Greetings all,

The Room Location has been updated on the wiki.

Cheers,
Annie

Annie Fisher, MPA CSM
Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
Location & Time-zone: San Francisco, CA, PST
web: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/
email: afisher at linuxfoundation.org

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt <
agustin.benito@codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On 03/05/17 11:16, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
>
>> Dear CIP friends,
>>
>> the day before the OSSJ starts, on May 30th, CIP will have a full day of
>> meetings.
>>
>> We are organising an open workshop to talk, present, demo and work on
>> technical topics that might be of interest to this Initiative.
>>
>> The workshop will take place from 15:00 hours to 17:00 hours on May 30th
>> in a room (to be determined) at the OSSJ venue.
>>
>> Please follow up the news about this activity in our wiki page[1]
>>
>> ++ Open workshop. Who can participate?
>>
>> The workshop is open to all of you who are interested, no matter if you
>> are CIP Members or not. For those of you who are not yet part of CIP, it
>> will be a great opportunity to know a little more about who we are and
>> what we do.
>>
>> ++ How can I register?
>>
>> If you are attending, it is very important that you tell us in advance
>> since we need to plan the room capacity accordingly. There are two ways
>> in which you can confirm your participation:
>>
>> 1.- Through this mailing list, by providing the following information:
>>     * Name.
>>     * Company.
>>     * Position/role.
>>     * Topics you are interested on.
>>
>> 2.- Directly adding your name to the participants table on the wiki[1].
>>
>> Please check the wiki page anyway for updates. Again, this is an open
>> workshop. Feel free to join.
>>
>> ++ Can I propose topics?
>>
>> Yes. Please send your suggestions to this cip-dev mailing list so we
>> create the agenda as soon as possible.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform
>> /cipconferences#workshops-and-meetings
>>

> [1] https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform
> /cipconferences/cipwsossj2017
>
> The content of the OSSJ workshop has been moved.
>

>> Best Regards
>>

> --
> Agustin Benito Bethencourt
> Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink
> agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [cip-dev] CIP open workshop at OSSJ: May 30th from 15:00 to 17:00 hours
@ 2017-05-22  7:59 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-22  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 03/05/17 11:16, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Dear CIP friends,
>
> the day before the OSSJ starts, on May 30th, CIP will have a full day of
> meetings.
>
> We are organising an open workshop to talk, present, demo and work on
> technical topics that might be of interest to this Initiative.
>
> The workshop will take place from 15:00 hours to 17:00 hours on May 30th
> in a room (to be determined) at the OSSJ venue.
>
> Please follow up the news about this activity in our wiki page[1]
>
> ++ Open workshop. Who can participate?
>
> The workshop is open to all of you who are interested, no matter if you
> are CIP Members or not. For those of you who are not yet part of CIP, it
> will be a great opportunity to know a little more about who we are and
> what we do.
>
> ++ How can I register?
>
> If you are attending, it is very important that you tell us in advance
> since we need to plan the room capacity accordingly. There are two ways
> in which you can confirm your participation:
>
> 1.- Through this mailing list, by providing the following information:
>     * Name.
>     * Company.
>     * Position/role.
>     * Topics you are interested on.
>
> 2.- Directly adding your name to the participants table on the wiki[1].
>
> Please check the wiki page anyway for updates. Again, this is an open
> workshop. Feel free to join.
>
> ++ Can I propose topics?
>
> Yes. Please send your suggestions to this cip-dev mailing list so we
> create the agenda as soon as possible.

I would like to propose a discussion about the next steps ion the
testing project.

Please read the current plan in the CIP Testing landing page, Action 2:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting#action-2cip-kernel-testing

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

* [cip-dev] CIP open workshop at OSSJ: May 30th from 15:00 to 17:00 hours
@ 2017-05-29  8:53     ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2017-05-29  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 10/05/17 00:22, Annie Fisher wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> The Room Location has been updated on the wiki.

I have re-arranged the topics for the workshop (proposal).

If RT requires more than 15 min, we will provide it the second slot and
move down the testing topic. If there is more than one topic proposed in
the last minute, I will merge the testing topic in one slot.

Do not hesitate to propose a topic for the open workshop. We have one
remaining slot. Two if required.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk