* Submitting patch shortly
@ 2013-02-20 14:34 Daniel Hellstrom
From: Daniel Hellstrom @ 2013-02-20 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Hello,

I'm about to send a patch that adds support for the GRLIB APBPS2 device which is a input/serio PS/2 controller for keyboard and mouse. The APBPS2 PS/2 controller is found in the open source hardware
architecture of SPARC/LEON.

I didn't find which repository/branch to base my work against, so I have used Linus current mainline. I hope it doesn't impose any problems.

Thanks,
Daniel Hellstrom

* Re: Submitting patch shortly
@ 2013-02-20 18:57 ` Benson Leung
From: Benson Leung @ 2013-02-20 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Hellstrom; +Cc: linux-input

You can also base your work here :
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git;a=summary

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Daniel Hellstrom <daniel@gaisler.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm about to send a patch that adds support for the GRLIB APBPS2 device
> which is a input/serio PS/2 controller for keyboard and mouse. The APBPS2
> PS/2 controller is found in the open source hardware architecture of
> SPARC/LEON.
>
> I didn't find which repository/branch to base my work against, so I have
> used Linus current mainline. I hope it doesn't impose any problems.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel Hellstrom

Benson Leung
Software Engineer, Chrom* OS