* Showing my appreciation for your past effort-kindly claim your ATM CARD !!
@ 2014-07-04 19:52 Andre Lampard
From: Andre Lampard @ 2014-07-04 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
This is just to thank you for the help you gave to me some time ago on
how to help to received fund and did not went through for one or two
reasons, so i want to let you known that i have got an assistance
somewhere else and the fund has been transferred but can`t find you on
line to say thanks. but i can never forget your effort,i decided to
show sign of appreciation to give you some amount Seventy thousand
united state dollar ($70,000.00 USD) in an ATM CARD. I opened an
account on your name and have ATM CARD for you which you can use to
withdraw money anywhere in the world so please contact Mrs LINDA SMITH
for your ATM CARD with this email : lindas200569@yahoo.com or call her
on this line +223 693 870 85. i am currently in Hong Kong on a
business trip and i do hope to contact you when i will have chance to
do that to confirm if you have claim your ATM CARD from Mrs LINDA
SMITH.Thank you once again for the past effort.
Regards,
Mr. Andre Lampard

* Showing my appreciation for your past effort-kindly claim your ATM CARD !!
@ 2014-05-20 18:10 Andre Lampard
From: Andre Lampard @ 2014-05-20 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
This is just to thank you for the help you gave to me some time ago on
how to help to received fund and did not went through for one or two
reasons, so i want to let you known that i have got an assistance
somewhere else and the fund has been transferred but can`t find you on
line to say thanks. but i can never forget your effort,i decided to
show sign of appreciation to give you some amount Seventy thousand
united state dollar ($70,000.00 USD) in an ATM CARD. I opened an
account on your name and have ATM CARD for you which you can use to
withdraw money anywhere in the world so please contact Mrs LINDA SMITH
for your ATM CARD with this email : lindas200569@yahoo.com or call her
on this line +223 767 160 52. i am currently in Hong Kong on a