* Outreachy internship project timeline
@ 2019-04-01 23:05 Payal Kshirsagar
From: Payal Kshirsagar @ 2019-04-01 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,
In the final application there is a subject to fill about Outreachy
internship project timeline and I don't know what to write here.
Please guide me to figure this out.

Thanks,
Payal

* Re: [Outreachy kernel] Outreachy internship project timeline
@ 2019-04-02  5:50 ` Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2019-04-02  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Payal Kshirsagar; +Cc: outreachy-kernel

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, Payal Kshirsagar wrote:

> Hello,In the final application there is a subject to fill about Outreachy internship project timeline and I don't know what to write here.
> Please guide me to figure this out.

You need to contact the mentor for the project(s) you are applying for.

julia

@ 2019-04-02  8:55   ` Payal Kshirsagar
From: Payal Kshirsagar @ 2019-04-02  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julia Lawall; +Cc: outreachy-kernel

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019, 11:20 AM Julia Lawall <julia.lawall@lip6.fr> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, Payal Kshirsagar wrote:
>
> > Hello,In the final application there is a subject to fill
> about Outreachy internship project timeline and I don't know what to write
> here.
> > Please guide me to figure this out.
>
> You need to contact the mentor for the project(s) you are applying for.

I am applying for project
Linux Kernel - Coccinelle cleanups in the Linux kernel.

julia

> > Thanks,
> > Payal
> >
> > --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/outreachy-kernel/CANTOzWFMtD%3DpWqa%3Dfm96%2BAdLa5rGj3%3D-Mq_9jWh6tethkwAtGA%40mail.gmail.com
> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/outreachy-kernel/alpine.DEB.2.21.1904020749520.2664%40hadrien
> .

* Re: Outreachy Internship Project Timeline
@ 2023-10-23 14:47 ` Christian Couder
From: Christian Couder @ 2023-10-23 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Naomi Ibe; +Cc: git

On Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 7:17 PM Naomi Ibe <naomi.ibeh69@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the Outreachy website under the "Final application section", this
> statement appears:
> "Please work with your mentor to provide a timeline of the work you
> plan to accomplish on the project and what tasks you will finish at
> each step. Make sure take into account any time commitments you have
> during the Outreachy internship round. If you are still working on
> your contributions and need more time, you can leave this blank and
> edit your application later."
> Is there a link to where I can access the project timeline and
> subsequently edit it?

We don't provide a timeline. Providing one is part of writing an
application for the project and I am Ok to work with you on your
application by reviewing it.

I recently reviewed Isoken's application, see the thread starting with:

https://lore.kernel.org/git/CAJHH8bEfM8KmwhHX_Fmcb0A2zpr8L75vgNhfvZy-uitpSXNUvQ@mail.gmail.com/

and Luma's application, see the thread starting with:

https://lore.kernel.org/git/CAFR+8Dz717pcc2Lm_J29xxiBt-kUrMP4JAUbm=3XaJuJPYseHg@mail.gmail.com/

Hopefully my comments on these applications can help you get a better
idea of what we would like to see in your application.

See also https://git.github.io/General-Application-Information/,
especially the "Application (required)" section, about what should or
could be in your application.

Best,
Christian.

* Outreachy Internship Project Timeline