* Tests available for list implementation.
@ 2021-06-15 20:01 Stef Bon
From: Stef Bon @ 2021-06-15 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Hi all,

I've been working on the implementation of a linked list, and the
basic operations on insert after, insert before and delete of a list
element. See:

https://github.com/stefbon/OSNS/blob/main/src/lib/list/simple-list.h
https://github.com/stefbon/OSNS/blob/main/src/lib/list/simple-list.c

I want to test it and compare it with other implementations. Is there
such a test tool?

Thanks in advance,

Stef Bon
the Netherlands

* Re: Tests available for list implementation.
@ 2021-06-15 20:06 ` Chaitanya Kulkarni
From: Chaitanya Kulkarni @ 2021-06-15 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stef Bon, linux-fsdevel

On 6/15/21 13:01, Stef Bon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been working on the implementation of a linked list, and the
> basic operations on insert after, insert before and delete of a list
> element. See:
>
> https://github.com/stefbon/OSNS/blob/main/src/lib/list/simple-list.h
> https://github.com/stefbon/OSNS/blob/main/src/lib/list/simple-list.c
>
> I want to test it and compare it with other implementations. Is there
> such a test tool?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Stef Bon
> the Netherlands

If you want this to be reviewed send patch series.

* Re: Tests available for list implementation.
@ 2021-06-15 20:11   ` Stef Bon
From: Stef Bon @ 2021-06-15 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chaitanya Kulkarni; +Cc: linux-fsdevel

Thanks, I want to test it first before I write a patch.

S.J. Bon