* WMM not working for mcast packets on ath10k
@ 2020-08-10 22:08 Ahmed Zaki
From: Ahmed Zaki @ 2020-08-10 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: ahmed nader

Hello,

I have 2 ath10k devices set in Mesh Point mode. When I use iptables'
DSCP target to set the WMM AC for some traffic ports to VO, the rules
work fine but only for unicast packets. All broadcast on the target
UDP ports goes out as BE, and not VO.

With some ath10k debugging enabled, it seems that the htt is indeed
sending the tx descriptor with the correct tid (6) set.

Is this the intended behavior for some reason? If not, is there any
more debugging on the TX path that I can do?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.