* [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat External
@ 2021-12-23  4:30 Alice Ferrazzi
From: Alice Ferrazzi @ 2021-12-23  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today. Our channel is the following:

    irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

The IRC meeting is scheduled to UTC (GMT) 13:00:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=12&day=23&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest    USEast    UK        DE        TW        JP
06:00     09:00     13:00     14:00     21:00     22:00

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2021/12/cip.2021-12-16-13.00.log.html

* Action item
  1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary (finishing) - alicef
  2. Propose tweet on KernelCI-CIP collaboration progress - alicef
  3. Clarify with KernelCI whether CIP maintainers can get accounts - alicef
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* AOB

Thanks,
Alicef

--
======================================
Cybertrust Japan Co.,Ltd.

* RE: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat External
@ 2022-01-27  9:41 ` nobuhiro1.iwamatsu
From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu @ 2022-01-27  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Jan,

> Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
> technical topics with CIP kernel today. Our channel is the following:

I can not participate today, sorry.

My update is...
> * Kernel maintenance updates
  I am reviewing 5.10.94-rc.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

@ 2022-01-27  7:43 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2022-01-27  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

@ 2022-01-13  7:14 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2022-01-13  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=1&day=13&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest    USEast    UK        DE        TW        JP
06:00     09:00     13:00     14:00     21:00     22:00

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2022/01/cip.2022-01-06-13.08.log.html

* Action items
   1. Provide v3 of kernelci patches for isar-cip-core - alicef

@ 2022-01-06  8:07 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2022-01-06  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=1&day=6&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest    USEast    UK        DE        TW        JP
06:00     09:00     13:00     14:00     21:00     22:00

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2021/12/cip.2021-12-23-13.00.log.html

* Action items
  1. Review / integrate kernelci patches into isar-cip-core - jan