* Guest writer inquiry
@ 2022-03-07  5:25 Hazel Bridges
From: Hazel Bridges @ 2022-03-07  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: signatures

Hi! Could I write an article for your site?

I’d like to write about tips for determining when it’s time to move closer
to a loved one whose needs now require your local presence, and how to go
about making this transition fluidly.

Would it be ok if I wrote this for your site and sent it to you for
consideration?

Best to you,

Hazel Bridges

hazel@agingwellness.org