* German Podcast (https://akronymisier.bar/)
@ 2021-05-10 14:07 Finn Behrens
From: Finn Behrens @ 2021-05-10 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miguel Ojeda; +Cc: rust-for-linux

Hi,
I was asked if I want to tell something about rust-for-linux on a German podcast (https://akronymisier.bar/).

I would do it, is there anything I should mention about the project?

I got a bit lost in the current state of the project? If I see it correctly rust-for-linux did not get merged for 5.13, are we targeting 5.14 again?

CU,
Finn

* Re: German Podcast (https://akronymisier.bar/)
@ 2021-05-10 16:02 ` Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-05-10 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Finn Behrens; +Cc: rust-for-linux

Hi Finn,

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 4:07 PM Finn Behrens <me@kloenk.de> wrote:

> I was asked if I want to tell something about rust-for-linux on a German podcast (https://akronymisier.bar/).

That is great! Who is the intended audience?

> I would do it, is there anything I should mention about the project?

In what sense? (Obviously, you could tell them to check it out! ;)

> I got a bit lost in the current state of the project? If I see it correctly rust-for-linux did not get merged for 5.13, are we targeting 5.14 again?

Yeah, we are trying to be ready for the next merge window, but in the
end it is all about taking care of the main concerns from Linus et.
al. It may happen 5.14 or later.

Cheers,
Miguel