* Dear Beloved,
@ 2017-10-11 19:16 Mrs.Ali Rahab
From: Mrs.Ali Rahab @ 2017-10-11 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beloved,

Greetings in the name of our Lord . I’m Mrs.Rahab Ali the widow of
late Mr Abdul Ali , I’m 74 years old. I am a Christian convert,
suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical
indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty
obvious that i may not live for more than six months owning to the
rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My husband was killed during the Gulf War,and our long years of
marriage was not blessed with children. My husband was very
wealthy.After his death I inherited all his business and funds. My
doctor has diagnosed and told me privately what i should expect,
building my spirit for the inevitable .He says i may not last for more
than six months,based on this i have taken the decision to share part
of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the
Church and society with major focus on the poor, needy and victims of
HIV/AIDS.

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I am
willing to donate the sum of $4.300,000USD for your work to help the
poor, needy,and less privileged among your congregations/society.
Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank in the country where
my husband worked, .

The grace of our Lord , the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy
Spirit be with you. finally i honestly employ you to make sure that
these funds are put to use only for this purpose, a good one you can
agree with me,and remember these are the demands of a dieing woman who
has a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in
Christ is vanity and non-sense.Always remember that.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.

I shall be awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Mrs.Ali Rahab

* Dear beloved,
@ 2020-01-21 17:56 Rita Johnson
From: Rita Johnson @ 2020-01-21 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello
My name is Mrs Rita Johnson,I want to donate my fund USd $8.6m to you

Regards
Mrs Rita Johnson

* Dear Beloved!!
@ 2017-07-25 12:08 Mis Lillian Popover
From: Mis Lillian Popover @ 2017-07-25 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beloved!!

Greetings from  my heart,How are you dear?

Reverend Faith Ashley directed me to contact you . She is diagnosed
with cancer and the doctor has said she has little time to live. She
want to donate her inherited fund of ($2.4 million )to you for charity
mission in your country.

contact her   ( Email : lillianpopover111@gmail.com )

Thanks
Reverend sister
Lillian Popover

* Dear Beloved,
@ 2017-02-05 11:13 Mrs.Forkosh.Esti
From: Mrs.Forkosh.Esti @ 2017-02-05 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Beloved,

Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter might have caused you, because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence.

I am Mrs.Forkosh.Esti. and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France, but based in West Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation and Sales.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $1.1 Million US DOLLARS in  African Development-Bank (A.D.B) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to release my money to any one who apply for the release and as a foreigner.

Please i want you to be specific on this issue, because this is my WILL and have promise that if you can execute this project, i will offer you 50% of the fund and you will give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest in peace.

Respond to me immediately for further details since I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my pains

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs.Forkosh.Esti.

* Dear Beloved!
@ 2015-02-04 15:27 MR. NEIL TROTTER CHARITY FOUNDATION FUND
From: MR. NEIL TROTTER CHARITY FOUNDATION FUND @ 2015-02-04 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day!

  You might be surprised because we have not met before and am afraid
many things are going on now the internet, but this is the only way I
can thank God for what he has done for me and my family, and also to
help others. My name is Neil Trotter winner of £108,000,000.00 GBP in
Euromillion Jackpot Draw 2014. I have decided to give One Million Pounds
(£1,000,000.00 GBP) each to 10 people around the world and luckily your
email was given to me by Google management as one of our lucky
recipients after the balloting.

Congratulations to you and your Family.
Please visit: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075 for
more information and reply with your,

Full Name
Residential Address and
Cell Phone number to;

Mr. Pascal Walls
E-mail: pascalwalls@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Mr. Neil Trotter.
God Bless You.

* Dear Beloved!
@ 2012-01-25  9:50 Mr Faartir Ibrahim
From: Mr Faartir Ibrahim @ 2012-01-25  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day Beloved,

I am a dying man with Cancer,my doctor told me today that i will not survive
it.I have a substantial sum I would like you to help me distribute
to the needy, orphans in society.REPLY TO: ibrahimfaartir@hotmail.com for
details.

MR FAARTIR IBRAHIM

* Dear Beloved,