* [Buildroot] [buildroot] any plan to adopt snort3?
@ 2019-06-04 13:16 Yi Zheng
From: Yi Zheng @ 2019-06-04 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

FYI

https://github.com/snort3/snort3.git
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] [buildroot] any plan to adopt snort3?
@ 2019-06-04 13:53 ` Sergio Prado
From: Sergio Prado @ 2019-06-04 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Yi,

Are you part of the project community? Do you know the plans for Snort 2?

I know Snort 3 has been in development for a while, but Snort 2 is still
the official version according to the downloads page:

https://snort.org/downloads

Best regards,

Sergio Prado
Embedded Labworks
Mobile: +55 11 97123-3420

@ 2019-06-05  1:19   ` Yi Zheng
From: Yi Zheng @ 2019-06-05  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not a developer on snort. I am just involved to use this project.
I have read the docs for several days. Very little experience on that.

Being a new comer, I think Sont3 has a more friendly doc than version 2.

Sergio Prado <sergio.prado@e-labworks.com> ?2019?6?4??? ??9:53???