* [Qemu-devel] virtio-vsock feature has no TCG (non-KVM) support
@ 2018-06-01 10:15 Artem Pisarenko
From: Artem Pisarenko @ 2018-06-01 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Please, add important note to https://wiki.qemu.org/Features/VirtioVsock page,
that this feature only supported in KVM accelerated mode. It's not obvious.
Furthermore, it isn't checked by qemu when invoking with "-device
vhost-vsock-pci,..." and user encounters this only when communicating (via
AF_VSOCK) application fails to connect() with weird "Connection timed out"
error.
--

С уважением,
  Артем Писаренко

* Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-vsock feature has no TCG (non-KVM) support
@ 2018-06-04  9:43 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2018-06-04  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Artem Pisarenko; +Cc: qemu-devel