* Governance PR
@ 2023-11-24 10:57 Kelly Choi
From: Kelly Choi @ 2023-11-24 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all,

Please see an updated Governance PR on GitLab here:
https://gitlab.com/xen-project/governance/governance/-/merge_requests/1

Comments:

Revise code of conduct for enhanced clarity, inclusivity, and accountability

with our ongoing commitment to creating a safe and welcoming space for
collaboration, this commit refines the code of conduct. The changes focus
on:

   - *Clarity:* Rewording sections to eliminate ambiguity and ensure that
   expectations are clearly communicated.
   - *Inclusivity:* Adding language to emphasize our dedication to
   diversity and inclusion, and providing examples to illustrate the types of
   behavior we encourage.

These updates aim to foster a more positive and collaborative atmosphere
within our community. Please review the changes and don't hesitate to
provide further input or suggestions.

Note that the patches should be read as a whole; I'm still learning git and
using the gitlab UI, which doesn't have a way to do history editing.
Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Open Source Community Manager
XenServer, Cloud Software Group