* Community call recording: 18th January 2024
@ 2024-01-22 11:50 Kelly Choi
From: Kelly Choi @ 2024-01-22 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all,

After receiving community feedback, our monthly calls will be recorded.
This will enable members who couldn't attend on the day to listen in on
discussions.

Currently, these are unlisted and published on our new YouTube channel.
Only users with the specific link below will be able to access the
recording.

https://youtu.be/eIkPU6l4bzY?si=bBH2J2SF13KwAga6

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi