* Finalizing 3.0.9 release
@ 2019-05-31 11:13 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2019-05-31 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xenomai

Hi all,

I'm planning to tag stable 3.0.9 early next week. If you have any
stable-relevant patches in your queue or would like to see some commits from
master in stable as well, now would be a good time to speak up.

Jan

* Re: Finalizing 3.0.9 release
@ 2019-06-06 10:43 ` Stephen D. Cohen
From: Stephen D. Cohen @ 2019-06-06 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Kiszka; +Cc: Xenomai

Jan,

     Some months back I provided patches to make slackspot work properly
for PIE and to repair an issue with multiple spot sites in one object. I do
not see it applied in the archive at all.

Best,

Steve

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 2:13 PM Jan Kiszka via Xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning to tag stable 3.0.9 early next week. If you have any
> stable-relevant patches in your queue or would like to see some commits
> from
> master in stable as well, now would be a good time to speak up.
>
> Jan
>
> --
> Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE

* Re: Finalizing 3.0.9 release
@ 2019-06-06 10:59   ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2019-06-06 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen D. Cohen; +Cc: Xenomai

Hi Stephen,

On 06.06.19 12:43, Stephen D. Cohen wrote:
> Jan,
>
>       Some months back I provided patches to make slackspot work properly for
> PIE and to repair an issue with multiple spot sites in one object. I do not see
> it applied in the archive at all.

Thanks for the reminder. I guess I missed that due to some suboptimal format
issues. Could you please ensure that

  - the patch subject carries a [patch] tag
  - has a subject line that summarized the change
  - has a commit log that briefly describes the "why", to
    document the commit (should be easy to derive from your explanation)
  - has a signed-off-by to document license conformance

See also CONTRIBUTING.md.

If your mail client prevents to format the mail properly and you cannot use git
send-email directly, attaching is ok.

Thanks,
Jan

* Re: Finalizing 3.0.9 release
@ 2019-06-07  5:11 ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2019-06-07  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xenomai

On 31.05.19 13:13, Jan Kiszka via Xenomai wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning to tag stable 3.0.9 early next week. If you have any
> stable-relevant patches in your queue or would like to see some commits from
> master in stable as well, now would be a good time to speak up.

Unfortunately, I hit two show-stopper during tests yesterday: There is an issue
with syscall restarting in clock_nanosleep and select which also affects stable.
And there are is a bug when running smokey tests against RTnet which I need to
understand again to assess its relevance for stable.

Jan