* Re: Userspace RCU VS spin locks
       [not found] <CAO6Ho0ch2U2r5Ept2qFkOh1_Hxm6FcawsrzEmRQDEVi+KM5+tA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2013-10-31 11:36 ` Mathieu Desnoyers
       [not found] ` <990689914.54025.1383219361284.JavaMail.zimbra@efficios.com>
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2013-10-31 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Evgeniy Ivanov; +Cc: lttng-dev, Paul E. McKenney

----- Original Message -----

Hi Evgeniy,

You'll probably want to start by looking at my Linux Plumbers slides presenting rculfhash:

https://www.efficios.com/lpc2011-urcu

Also, Paul McKenney's slides of the Userspace RCU tutorial here present other numbers of a hash table example (including bucket-locks), AFAIK using his own statically sized hash table implementation (not rculfhash):

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/userspace-rcu-tutorial-linuxcon-2013.pdf

Thanks,

Mathieu

> --