* New Repo Request: google-ipmi-i2c
@ 2018-10-07 22:25 Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2018-10-07 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist, Peter Hanson, Brad Bishop

After reviewing the use cases, this extension to IPMI may belong as
part of the google suite of openbmc customizations we want to publish.

I request a new repository: google-ipmi-i2c
Maintainer permissions list group thing: the same as meta-google**

I'll be converting Peter's design document into markdown and then ask
him to send up the code currently under review here:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/12604 to be the contents of that
repo.

**I'm not sure how things are fully organized, the meta layers have
groups, presumably all the daemons have groups.  My brain is a little
fried this Sunday.

Thanks,
Patrick

* Re: New Repo Request: google-ipmi-i2c
@ 2018-10-24 12:57 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2018-10-24 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick Venture; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Peter Hanson

> On Oct 7, 2018, at 6:25 PM, Patrick Venture <venture@google.com> wrote:
>
> After reviewing the use cases, this extension to IPMI may belong as
> part of the google suite of openbmc customizations we want to publish.
>
> I request a new repository: google-ipmi-i2c
> Maintainer permissions list group thing: the same as meta-google**

Sorry Patrick I had forgotten about this.  Created.

-brad

* Re: New Repo Request: google-ipmi-i2c
@ 2018-10-24 15:25   ` Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2018-10-24 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Peter Hanson

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 5:57 AM Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:

> > On Oct 7, 2018, at 6:25 PM, Patrick Venture <venture@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > After reviewing the use cases, this extension to IPMI may belong as
> > part of the google suite of openbmc customizations we want to publish.
> >
> > I request a new repository: google-ipmi-i2c
> > Maintainer permissions list group thing: the same as meta-google**
>
> Sorry Patrick I had forgotten about this.  Created.

No problem.  I'll work with Peter next time I see him to stage his
patch on there so it preserves the original author.