* inarp package
@ 2019-04-20 15:16 Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2019-04-20 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, OpenBMC Maillist

The inarp packages isn't picked up currently by any meta layer and
doesn't build (it needs some gcc related updates missed by its
non-inclusion).  Brad, I see you're the maintainer, should we archive
this package or bring it up to date?

Patrick

* Re: inarp package
@ 2019-04-24 16:11 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2019-04-24 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick Venture; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, jk, joel, andrew

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 08:16:22AM -0700, Patrick Venture wrote:
>The inarp packages isn't picked up currently by any meta layer and
>doesn't build (it needs some gcc related updates missed by its
>non-inclusion).  Brad, I see you're the maintainer, should we archive
>this package or bring it up to date?
>
>Patrick

Hi Patrick

Thanks for noticing this.  I'm not the maintainer - what are you reading
that indicates this?

Now that you've pointed it out, Lets wait a couple months to see if
anyone fixes the problems and if that doesn't happen I'll go ahead and
archive the repository and we can remove the recipe.  Sound OK?

thx - brad

* Re: inarp package
@ 2019-04-24 16:17   ` Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2019-04-24 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Jeremy Kerr, Joel Stanley, Andrew Jeffery

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 9:10 AM Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 08:16:22AM -0700, Patrick Venture wrote:
> >The inarp packages isn't picked up currently by any meta layer and
> >doesn't build (it needs some gcc related updates missed by its
> >non-inclusion).  Brad, I see you're the maintainer, should we archive
> >this package or bring it up to date?
> >
> >Patrick
>
> Hi Patrick
>
> Thanks for noticing this.  I'm not the maintainer - what are you reading
> that indicates this?

Yeah, that was totally my flake. I just checked the last bit of
history.  I see there are actually maintainers.

> Now that you've pointed it out, Lets wait a couple months to see if
> anyone fixes the problems and if that doesn't happen I'll go ahead and
> archive the repository and we can remove the recipe.  Sound OK?

Sounds like a good plan.

> thx - brad

* Re: inarp package
@ 2019-08-02 14:27     ` Patrick Venture