* meta-google subtree repo
@ 2018-08-28 16:19 Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2018-08-28 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Nancy Yuen

Brad,

I'm looking to send some more OEM IPMI code upstream, and since we're
using subtrees, perhaps it makes sense to have their recipes live
under meta-google under openbmc/openbmc instead of meta-phosphor.

If you think sure, then please create a meta-google layer repository.

Patrick

* Re: meta-google subtree repo
@ 2018-08-28 17:31 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2018-08-28 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick Venture; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

> On Aug 28, 2018, at 12:19 PM, Patrick Venture <venture@google.com> wrote:
>
> Brad,
>
> I'm looking to send some more OEM IPMI code upstream, and since we're
> using subtrees, perhaps it makes sense to have their recipes live
> under meta-google under openbmc/openbmc instead of meta-phosphor.
>
> If you think sure, then please create a meta-google layer repository.

Done.  Once you have merged an initial patch please let me know and I’ll
add it to the combo-layer config I have setup for assembling openbmc/openbmc.

-brad

> Patrick

* Re: meta-google subtree repo
@ 2018-08-28 17:38   ` Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2018-08-28 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 10:31 AM Brad Bishop
<bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 28, 2018, at 12:19 PM, Patrick Venture <venture@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Brad,
> >
> > I'm looking to send some more OEM IPMI code upstream, and since we're
> > using subtrees, perhaps it makes sense to have their recipes live
> > under meta-google under openbmc/openbmc instead of meta-phosphor.
> >
> > If you think sure, then please create a meta-google layer repository.
> >

> Done.  Once you have merged an initial patch please let me know and I’ll
> add it to the combo-layer config I have setup for assembling openbmc/openbmc.

Thanks. I'm going to work with Nancy shortly to determine what to send
up first and get this train going.