* Mac User problem
@ 2018-02-27 14:18 Hetavi (Haley) Shah
From: Hetavi (Haley) Shah @ 2018-02-27 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,

I wanted some help from any other Mac users here?

I have a Mac and so I can not run Linux Kernel on it.  Is there any other
way that I can get to this project or do I need to download something?
If you are a Mac user and you were able to get to the project, can you
guide me on what did you ?

Thank you,
Haley Shah.

* Re: [Outreachy kernel] Mac User problem
@ 2018-02-27 15:01 ` Gargi Sharma
From: Gargi Sharma @ 2018-02-27 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hetavi (Haley) Shah; +Cc: outreachy-kernel