* [tpm2] Are there any help documents/sites on writing an ESAPI program.
@ 2020-04-30  0:51 Steven Clark
From: Steven Clark @ 2020-04-30  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

I need to perform a command that doesn't have a tools executable yet
(TPM2_ECDH_ZGen) and on a persistent object handle that won't be compatible
with the on-disk key-databases of FAPI or PKCS#11.  So that means I need to
write my own code in C, and that code needs to use the ESAPI.

I've had a lot of lead time to see this coming so I've done a few little
experiments.  They have not improved my confidence in my understanding of
the API.  For example I'm still not sure which structures I'm supposed to
access directly and which ones are supposed to be manipulated using
functions.

The Specs are either long and theoretical or dry and terse.  And both the
tests for TSS and the source files for Tools make use of internal
abstraction layers.  I'm having trouble getting a whole-process
picture.  Are there any resources out there to help me get my sea-legs on
ESAPI code?