* GUI workgroup - this Wednesday Jul 31 at 10AM CST
@ 2019-07-30 17:59 Jandra A
From: Jandra A @ 2019-07-30 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist, Wang, Kuiying

Hello all,

The GUI design workgroup will be meeting this Wednesday July 31 at 10:00AM
CST.

Tentative agenda:

   1. Review Firmware code update designs
   2. Review Local User Management development
   3. Review Server Power Operations designs
   4. Share CPU/GPU Throttling designs
   5. Review Event Logs designs
   6. Proposals to the navigation structure
   7. IF THERE IS INTEL REPRESENTATION - Updates on Intel-specific icon
   changes mentioned last meeting (Intel)
   8. IF THERE IS INTEL REPRESENTATION - Share research findings and
   updates on design layout (Intel)

Please add any other agenda items here:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/GUI-Design-work-group

As a note, attendance has been solely IBM community members. We would love
to have others join.

Meeting Link:
https://ibm.webex.com/ibm/j.php?MTID=m49792ce33d5af28f2823638d351732f3

Best,
GUI Design Team

* Re: GUI workgroup - this Wednesday Jul 31 at 10AM CST
@ 2019-07-31 16:07 ` Derick
From: Derick @ 2019-07-31 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jandra A; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Wang, Kuiying

Hello,

Here are the notes from today's GUI Workgroup. The next meeting is
scheduled for 10:00 AM CT on Wednesday, August 14th.

Attendees
- Yoshie Muranaka (IBM)
- Jandra Aranguren (IBM)
- Ryan Arnell (IBM)
- Mira Murali (IBM)
- Dixsie Wolmers (IBM)
- Rahul Maheshwari (IBM)
- Derick Montague (IBM)

Notes
- Reviewed Boot Options and TPM Enable/Disable GUI (Design sign-off)
- Reviewed CPU/GPU Throttle prototype (Design review)
- Local User Management (Progress Status - FED)
- Firmware Update / Code Update (Design Review)

Derick Montague
Mobile: 512-609-0760
http://www.derick-montague.me