* Auto suspend not working on usb hid devices
@ 2015-01-11 13:23 vichy
From: vichy @ 2015-01-11 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pm

hi all:
I list below environment I have that autosuspend seems doesn't work on
my platform.
1. kernel version 3.10.30
2. compile kernel with CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME=y
3. "echo 'rpm:rpm_suspend' > set_event"
4. insert hid devices and "echo auto > /sys/bus/usb/devices/6-1/power/control"
5. there is no any usb related runtime suspend output in trace.

Did I miss any kernel configuration to let it work?
Or where is the proper debug entry I can check why rpm_suspend isn't
been called on my system?

appreciate your help in advance,