* raid6 volume stuck in replace
@ 2017-03-07 17:16 Chad Walker
From: Chad Walker @ 2017-03-07 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi, I know that raid5/6 is experimental. I have a volume that I can
mount read-only but not read-write that is stuck in a replace. I've
put a bunch of info into this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/1SQuRGet

Since then I have updated to kernel 4.10.1 and btrfs-progs to 4.9.1,
same issue. It seems that since it can mount it read-only, I should be
able to fix the problem and get it mounted read-write.

-chad

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-07 17:18 UTC | newest]