* Ask help for boost::statechart in PG
@ 2014-08-30 12:18 star fan
From: star fan @ 2014-08-30 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph-devel, Loic Dachary

I ask the question because I am not good at  boost::statechart and I
can't get answer from other way.

To help me to good understand the PG statechart, I hope someone answer
below questions:
In Initial state,
1.  why there is not react function for custom_reaction< NullEvt >
2. why there is not custom_reaction definition about
boost::statechart::result react(const MNotifyRec&);

Regards
Vincent