* Is it Possible to get GSE using TBS6925
@ 2013-07-20  8:50 M.Rashid Zamani
From: M.Rashid Zamani @ 2013-07-20  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to capture GSE with my TBS6925. I
found a patch for TBS6925 linux driver from Christian Prähauser[1] to
support multistream in linux. But the Patch is for an old version of
the driver. When I tried to apply the patch on liplianin driver
(s2-37) I realized that the source code has changed, and already
included some of the changes. Since it has been almost a year since
the last post in this field I wanted to know if any further
investigation has happened on the mater, and if any one was able to
capture GSE.

In dvbnet homepage[2] I can see there is a gse-testing tool, but no
download link! Has anyone used that tool? Does any one have the tool!?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Cheers

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg42465.html
[2] http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~cpraehaus/dvb-net.shtml

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-07-20  8:50 UTC | newest]