* [ANNOUNCE] ARM kernel mini-summit @ ELC: Call for Topics, Invitation Request
@ 2014-03-13 22:38 ` Kevin Hilman
From: Kevin Hilman @ 2014-03-13 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel; +Cc: arm-summit-discuss, LKML, linaro-kernel

Hello,

We will be holding a one-day, ARM kernel mini-summit at ELC this year in
San Jose[1].  The mini-summit will be Monday, April 28th, and ELC starts
on Tuesday.

The ARM summit brings together maintainers and developers in the ARM
community face to face to discuss current work and to plan for what is
coming next. To keep the group small and encourage open discussion the
event is invite-only.

To propose a discussion topic and/or request an invitation:

1) subscribe yourself to arm-summit-discuss@lists.infradead.org:

2) send your invite request and/or topic proposal to
   arm-summit-discuss@lists.infradead.org with a subject prefix of
   "[ARM ATTEND]".  Also, please Cc the main linux-arm-kernel list.

All topics and invitation requests will be reviewed by the program
committee and decisions will be made by the end of March, so please get
your requests/topics in soon.

ARM mini-summit Program Committee,

Arnd Bergmann
Magnus Damm
Kevin Hilman
Simon Horman
Olof Johansson
Grant Likely

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference

From: Kevin Hilman @ 2014-03-13 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello,

We will be holding a one-day, ARM kernel mini-summit at ELC this year in
San Jose[1].  The mini-summit will be Monday, April 28th, and ELC starts
on Tuesday.

The ARM summit brings together maintainers and developers in the ARM
community face to face to discuss current work and to plan for what is
coming next. To keep the group small and encourage open discussion the
event is invite-only.

To propose a discussion topic and/or request an invitation:

1) subscribe yourself to arm-summit-discuss at lists.infradead.org:

2) send your invite request and/or topic proposal to
   arm-summit-discuss at lists.infradead.org with a subject prefix of

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] ARM kernel mini-summit @ ELC: Call for Topics, Invitation Request
@ 2014-03-22 18:07   ` Olof Johansson
From: Olof Johansson @ 2014-03-22 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Hilman
  Cc: linux-arm-kernel, arm-summit-discuss, LKML, Arnd Bergmann,
	Grant Likely, Magnus Damm, Simon Horman,
	arm-platform-maintainers

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Kevin Hilman <khilman@linaro.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We will be holding a one-day, ARM kernel mini-summit at ELC this year in
> San Jose[1].  The mini-summit will be Monday, April 28th, and ELC starts
> on Tuesday.
>
> The ARM summit brings together maintainers and developers in the ARM
> community face to face to discuss current work and to plan for what is
> coming next. To keep the group small and encourage open discussion the
> event is invite-only.
>
> To propose a discussion topic and/or request an invitation:
>
> 1) subscribe yourself to arm-summit-discuss@lists.infradead.org:
>
> 2) send your invite request and/or topic proposal to
>    arm-summit-discuss@lists.infradead.org with a subject prefix of
>    "[ARM ATTEND]".  Also, please Cc the main linux-arm-kernel list.
>
> All topics and invitation requests will be reviewed by the program
> committee and decisions will be made by the end of March, so please get
> your requests/topics in soon.

With about a week to go, there's been very little proposed topics or
other traffic on this.

At the current outlook, the logical choice would be to just arrange an
ad-hoc BoF at ELC instead. So, if you've been sitting on something you
want to discuss, please propose it so we can get discussion going.

-Olof

From: Olof Johansson @ 2014-03-22 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel