* Signal on ap clients connected
@ 2021-10-24  8:50 Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
From: Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi @ 2021-10-24  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd

Hi all

I have seen where I can write the call when a client is connected to
ap mode. I will like
to have a property of number of station connected on IWD_AP_INTERFACE.
The diagnostic
can be used to get all the details for each station. Is that a good idea?

Michael

--
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Amarula Solutions BV
Joop Geesinkweg 125, 1114 AB, Amsterdam, NL
T. +31 (0)85 111 9172
info(a)amarulasolutions.com
www.amarulasolutions.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-24  8:50 UTC | newest]