* dunfell gpsfake
@ 2022-07-01 16:13 Matt Woelfel
From: Matt Woelfel @ 2022-07-01 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello,

I have added gpsd (3.19) and gps-utils to my project, but gpsfake, gpscat,
and the other gpsd python clients are missing from the built image. Is
there something additional I need to do to get those installed?

In the build output scons shows that it's skipping the python portion due
to "python" missing, even though python3 is listed as a dependency in the
recipe and the gpsd python modules are added to the python3 site-packages.
I wonder if target_python=python3 needs to be set in the scons invocation.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matt