* wip-fancy-striping in ceph/ceph-client
@ 2018-02-13  9:58 Ilya Dryomov
From: Ilya Dryomov @ 2018-02-13  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development; +Cc: Alex Elder, David Disseldorp, Maged Mokhtar

Hello,

I've pushed wip-fancy-striping with my striping v2 patches.  I didn't
want to patch bomb the list and opened a dummy PR for feedback:

  https://github.com/ceph/ceph-client/pull/19

As this is a full striping v2 implementation with adjacent extent
merging and no limitations on parent layouts, the patch set is very
invasive -- it's basically a rewrite of the entire I/O path.  Any
review comments and testing cycles would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

                Ilya