* Cannot link to custom library
@ 2019-06-09  3:22 Chauhan, Himanshu
From: Chauhan, Himanshu @ 2019-06-09  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

I have created a custom library which gets installed in /lib. Symlink
get created in /usr/lib and header file is copied to /usr/include

Then, I have another auto tool based application which should get
linked to the library mentioned above. During configure, the header
file is found but library is not found. I searched net but couldn't
find a definitive answer to the problem.

--

Regards
[Himanshu Chauhan]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-09  3:23 UTC | newest]