* BeagleBone and suspend to RAM
@ 2012-06-13  8:48 Radek Dostal
From: Radek Dostal @ 2012-06-13  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-ti

Hi Everybody,

First of all thank you very much for recent patches, which fix the
problems with suspend to RAM on beaglebone!

When using rev897596 we managed to get beaglebone to sleep, but it
still did not wake up. In order to be able to wake it up, we had to disable
CONFIG_THUMB2_KERNEL.

Anybody has an idea what can be causing this problem? Does anybody here
experience the same problem? Does wakeup from suspend to RAM work for
anybody with THUMB2 enabled?

We have acceptable workaround by disabling THUMB2, but knowing the
source of the problem would be great.

Thanks,
Radek

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-13  8:48 UTC | newest]