* [Xenomai] Xenomai porting for proprietary drivers
@ 2018-05-07 10:16 Pintu Kumar
From: Pintu Kumar @ 2018-05-07 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xenomai@xenomai.org

Hi,

I heard that Xenomai porting is not possible for a proprietary
drivers. That means we cannot convert our internal drivers to Xenomai
RTDM interface.
Is this true ?

If this is true, is it mentioned somewhere ?
Is it because of some licensing issue ?

Thanks,
Pintu

* Re: [Xenomai] Xenomai porting for proprietary drivers
@ 2018-05-07 10:49 ` Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2018-05-07 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pintu Kumar, xenomai

It's possible to port proprietary drivers, but the license is the same as the Linux kernel. Which means you must comply with the GPL license.

Greg