* Re: Query regarding role hierarchy SELinux
       [not found] <CAOyQjW_ZyKRnt16wwrws7=m=VtAp3dpu_oHHyxHE4=jPaqeu2Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-08-05 14:38 ` Daniel J Walsh
From: Daniel J Walsh @ 2014-08-05 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Harpreet, SELinux

On 08/05/2014 09:01 AM, Harpreet wrote:

> Dear Dan Walsh
>   I am doing academic project for providing role based access with
> selinux. Your blog has been of great help as I was new to SELinux.
> I want to define roles hierarchy in my policy file.
> And for that i was using dominance role macro to define hierachies.
> But now i see that dominance macro has been deprecated when i compile
> my policy files.
> Please suggest me any other alternative for "dominance" macro.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Harpreet

I am not that familiar with that part of policy.  I would open a
discussion on the selinux mailing list, where more of the RBAC/MLS
people hang out.

selinux@tycho.nsa.gov

* Fwd: Query regarding role hierarchy SELinux
       [not found] <CAOyQjW_ZyKRnt16wwrws7=m=VtAp3dpu_oHHyxHE4=jPaqeu2Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-09-24  8:06 ` Harpreet
From: Harpreet @ 2014-09-24  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux