* [tpm2] CertifyCreation and VerifySignature
@ 2018-10-07 14:17 Davide Rutigliano
From: Davide Rutigliano @ 2018-10-07 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Hi all,

I'm trying to use TPM2_VerifySignature to verify the signature (of
creationHash) produced by TPM2_CertifyCreation command, but there's
something wrong...

I have two different signing keys and I want to certify the latter with the
first one.

Key creation goes fine and CertifyCreation too, but when I try to verify
the signature done by TPM2_CertifyCreation with TPM2_VerifySignature on the
same creationHash I get rc = 0x000002db (i.e. tpm:parameter(2):the
signature is not valid).

I'm verifying the signature on the creationHash produced by CertifyCreation
command (as it is specified in TPM2 spec., part 3), but something goes
wrong and I cannot understand what. Could someone help me?

Thanks,
Davide.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 922 bytes --]

* [tpm2] CertifyCreation and VerifySignature
@ 2018-11-05 23:23 Davide Rutigliano
From: Davide Rutigliano @ 2018-11-05 23:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2