* Looking for Quality Leads?
@ 2014-06-11 21:59 Eva Perez
From: Eva Perez @ 2014-06-11 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leadstheway2483

Hi,

Are you currently in need of help in generating leads or appointments
for your business? We can help you through our sales calling campaign.

I'd be happy to talk to you and discuss our program. Please let me
know the best way for us to connect.

Regards,

EVA PEREZ
310-362-3194

* Looking for Quality Leads?
@ 2014-06-11 22:06 Andi Diaz
From: Andi Diaz @ 2014-06-11 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adiaz.3316

Hi,

Are you currently in need of help in generating leads or appointments
for your business? We can help you through our sales calling campaign.

I'd be happy to talk to you and discuss our program. Please let me
know the best way for us to connect.

Regards,

Andi Diaz
310.362.3194