* Question on Xenstore watch
@ 2011-09-23 15:31 Daniel Castro
From: Daniel Castro @ 2011-09-23 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hello All,

I am trying to set up a watch on xentore. According to the
documentation xenstore.txt a watch is simply done with the path to the
node that the path is going to set, but according to the definitive
guide to xen, it is done like a write, path to node and key to be
watched. I have tried both and both fail. Probably I have something
wrong but it helps to know the correct format. Which one?

Thanks,

Daniel

--
+-=====---------------------------+
| +---------------------------------+ | This space intentionally blank
for notetaking.
| |   | Daniel Castro,                |
| |   | Consultant/Programmer.|
| |   | U Andes                         |
+-------------------------------------+

* Re: Question on Xenstore watch
@ 2011-09-23 20:31 ` Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2011-09-23 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Castro; +Cc: xen-devel

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 12:31:21AM +0900, Daniel Castro wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to set up a watch on xentore. According to the
> documentation xenstore.txt a watch is simply done with the path to the
> node that the path is going to set, but according to the definitive
> guide to xen, it is done like a write, path to node and key to be
> watched. I have tried both and both fail. Probably I have something

xs_watch(fd, "/local/domain/23/console/vnc-port","5001");
?