* rgw and the next infernalis release v9.2.1
@ 2016-02-11  6:17 Abhishek Varshney
From: Abhishek Varshney @ 2016-02-11  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yehuda; +Cc: Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

Hi Yehuda,

The next infernalis release as found at
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/infernalis passed the rgw suite (
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/13750#note-21 ). Do you think the
infernalis branch is ready for QE to start their own round of testing
?

The upgrade suite has a RGW failed test (
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14665 ), is it something that needs to
be fixed before the release ?

Thanks
Abhishek

* Re: rgw and the next infernalis release v9.2.1
@ 2016-02-17  6:41 ` Abhishek Varshney
From: Abhishek Varshney @ 2016-02-17  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yehuda; +Cc: Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

Hi Yehuda,

A gentle reminder. We are waiting for your response to move ahead with

Thanks
Abhishek

@ 2016-02-17 15:52   ` Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub
From: Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub @ 2016-02-17 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abhishek Varshney; +Cc: Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

Yeah, it's fine. Note that the upgrade test failure seems like an
issue with the test itself (running radosgw-admin/radosgw while
upgrading the libraries).

Yehuda

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Abhishek Varshney

@ 2016-02-17 17:51     ` Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2016-02-17 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub; +Cc: Abhishek Varshney, Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

Can you point me to the test in question?

Thx
YuriW

@ 2016-02-18  2:54       ` Abhishek Varshney
From: Abhishek Varshney @ 2016-02-18  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Weinstein; +Cc: Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub, Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

Hi Yuri,

The RGW test that failed in the upgrade suite run (
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/13750#note-15 ) can be found here :
http://pulpito.ceph.com/loic-2016-02-05_13:57:02-upgrade:infernalis-infernalis---basic-vps/

Thanks
Abhishek

@ 2016-02-18 21:39         ` Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2016-02-18 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abhishek Varshney; +Cc: Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub, Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

The RGW test that failed in the upgrade suite run should be fixed by
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-qa-suite/pull/826

tests passed on wip branch.

Thx
YuriW

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Abhishek Varshney