* OpenBMC GitHub invitation to Taiwan Nuvoton BMC team
@ 2019-02-05  0:23 Tomer Maimon
From: Tomer Maimon @ 2019-02-05  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradleyb, OpenBMC Maillist
  Cc: kwliu, warp5tw, timlee660101, yschu57, medadyoung

Hi Brad,

Could you please send invites to the OpenBMC GitHub organization to our
team Taiwan Nuvoton BMC team.

Joseph Liu: kwliu@nuvoton.com

Tyrone: warp5tw@gmail.com

Tim: timlee660101@gmail.com

Stanley : yschu57@gmail.com

Medad: medadyoung@gmail.com

They will like to upstream Poleg code to the OpenBMC github.

Thanks a lot,

Tomer

* Re: OpenBMC GitHub invitation to Taiwan Nuvoton BMC team
@ 2019-02-07 17:01 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2019-02-07 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomer Maimon
  Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, kwliu, warp5tw, timlee660101, yschu57, medadyoung

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 02:23:11AM +0200, Tomer Maimon wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>

>Could you please send invites to the OpenBMC GitHub organization to our
>team Taiwan Nuvoton BMC team.
>

>Joseph Liu: kwliu@nuvoton.com
>
>Tyrone: warp5tw@gmail.com
>
>Tim: timlee660101@gmail.com
>
>Stanley : yschu57@gmail.com
>
>Medad: medadyoung@gmail.com

Done!

Some had already registered to Gerrit with nuvoton.com addresses...so I
sent invites to those addresses too.

>They will like to upstream Poleg code to the OpenBMC github.

Awesome!

>Thanks a lot,

No problem, and sorry it took so long.

* Re: OpenBMC GitHub invitation to Taiwan Nuvoton BMC team
@ 2019-02-10 19:17   ` Tomer Maimon
From: Tomer Maimon @ 2019-02-10 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop
  Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, kwliu, warp5tw, timlee660101, yschu57, medadyoung