* FREE: a500, J6000, PCI cards
@ 2013-07-08 16:56 Grant Grundler
From: Grant Grundler @ 2013-07-08 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-parisc

Sorry to say, I haven't powered up my PA-RISC HW in over 2 years.
That's a clear sign I need to clean out the space for other projects.

If anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area wants to pick up, please email
me off list to arrange a time to stop by my house (or work if that's
more convient).

Since I'm giving these away, I'm asking they not be resold, only
re-gifted or recycled.

A500 and J6000 are both Dual CPU (single core) and more than 4GB of
RAM. I have lots of PCI cards to go with them and an extra j6000 IO
cage.

cheers,
grant

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-07-08 16:56 UTC | newest]