* How to contribute to Yocto core ?
@ 2022-04-06 22:17 Bel Hadj Salem Talel
From: Bel Hadj Salem Talel @ 2022-04-06 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello All,

I am an experienced Yocto engineer, and I want to contribute to Yocto project (bitbake core, poky layers, etc) but I do not know what to contribute or is there a TODO list that I can help with.

Besides, I have some classes that I can contribute to poky, but I do not know where to commit it.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance.
Talel

* Re: [yocto] How to contribute to Yocto core ?
@ 2022-04-06 22:22 ` Maciej Pijanowski
From: Maciej Pijanowski @ 2022-04-06 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

On 4/7/22 00:17, Bel Hadj Salem Talel wrote:
> Hello All,
Hello,

> I am an experienced Yocto engineer, and I want to contribute to Yocto
> project (bitbake core, poky layers, etc) but I do not know what to
> contribute or is there a TODO list that I can help with.
I think you can look through Bugzilla for unassigned tasks [1], for example.

> Besides, I have some classes that I can contribute to poky, but I do
> not know where to commit it.
This one should help on commiting [2]. You should send patches to the
relevant mailing list [3]. For the core, it should be the
openembedded-core list [4].

> Can anyone help me.

[1] https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage
[2] https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/How_to_submit_a_patch_to_OpenEmbedded