* I can't seem to include tc in my image
@ 2018-09-10  9:43 Adham ElSafty
From: Adham ElSafty @ 2018-09-10  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to use traffic control in my yocto image and I want to use tc. I included the iproute2 package in my image and used the IMAGE_INSTALL_APPEND = " iproute2" in the local.conf file.
When I run the core-image-minimal I can't seem to find any of the iproute commands installed though.
Am I doing anything wrong or is anything missing?

Best Regards,
Adham ElSafty
R&D Embedded Software Engineer
Idea In Motion

* Re: I can't seem to include tc in my image
@ 2018-09-11  7:44 ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2018-09-11  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adham.Elsafty; +Cc: Yocto list discussion

hi,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 9:16 AM Adham ElSafty
<Adham.Elsafty@ideainmotion.org> wrote:

> I am trying to use traffic control in my yocto image and I want to use tc. I included the iproute2 package in my image and used the IMAGE_INSTALL_APPEND = “ iproute2” in the local.conf file.

Please use _append instead of _APPEND.