* Confusing requirements for Yocto Participant badge
@ 2020-01-23 15:56 Piotr Kr?l
From: Piotr Kr?l @ 2020-01-23 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto; +Cc: Maciej Pijanowski

Hi all,
We noticed that there are confusing requirements about maximum number of
employees for small-business applying for Yocto Participant badge.
Registration form say up to 60 employees [1] logo guidelines say up to
80 employees [2]. What is the correct value?

[1]
https://www.yoctoproject.org/ecosystem/branding/participant-registration/
[2] https://www.yoctoproject.org/logos-and-guidelines/

Best Regards,
--
Piotr Król
Embedded Systems Consultant

* Re: [yocto] Confusing requirements for Yocto Participant badge
@ 2020-01-23 17:39 ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2020-01-23 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Piotr Kr?l; +Cc: yocto, Maciej Pijanowski

hi,

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 4:56 PM Piotr Kr?l <piotr.krol@3mdeb.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> We noticed that there are confusing requirements about maximum number of
> employees for small-business applying for Yocto Participant badge.
> Registration form say up to 60 employees [1] logo guidelines say up to
> 80 employees [2]. What is the correct value?

thanks for noticing it.. It looks like it's a typo.. We will fix the
registration form to show 80 employees.