* Demos for the Yocto Project booth at ELCE in Lyon
@ 2019-10-04  9:18 ` Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2019-10-04  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto list discussion,
	Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer,
	openembedded-devel

Dear all,

As usual, the Yocto Project will have a booth at the ELCE conference
in Lyon later this month. While the booth is a great opportunity for
everyone to get a new sticker of your favorite project ;-) we are also
very excited when developers from our community get a chance to show
off the fun and cool things they build thanks to the Yocto Project!

If you want to bring any of your cool demo on the YP booth, please
reply to Andreea (cc'd) and I so that we can plan and discuss any of
the logistics!

Also, don't forget that right after ELCE we are having our first Yocto
Project Summit, with a very exciting schedule and great set of
speakers. If you haven't done so already, please check out:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/yocto-project-summit-2019/

cheers
nico