* GSoC Deadline Approaching
@ 2014-03-19 17:29 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2014-03-19 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick McGarry; +Cc: Ceph-User, Ceph Devel

Calling all potential Google Summer of Code participants!

This is just a friendly reminder that there are only two days
remaining in the submission window to be considered for this year's
summer of code.  If you, or someone you know, is still planning on
submitting a proposal to work on the Ceph project, make sure you do so
by 19:00 UTC on 21 March.

If you have questions or need help putting the finishing touches on
your proposal I would be happy to help.  Keep in mind that proposals
are living documents and can be edited after the submission deadline.
However, Google is very strict about the submission deadline, and no
proposals will be accepted after it closes.

Feel free to contact me via email (patrick@inktank.com), irc
(scuttlemonkey on freenode/oftc), or twitter (@scuttlemonkey) if you
have questions.  If I can't answer your question, I'll be sure to get
the mentor to help give you the best possible chance at having your
proposal accepted.  Thanks, and good luck!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph || @inktank

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-03-19 17:29 UTC | newest]