* 10th Anniversary T-Shirts for Contributors
@ 2014-08-06 17:11 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2014-08-06 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel, Ceph-User, Ceph User Committee

Hey cephers,

Just wanted to let folks know that as a way of saying thank you for 10
years of contributions and growth on the Ceph project we'll be
shipping a free limited edition 10th anniversary t-shirt to anyone who
has contributed to the project (and wants one).  All you have to do to
get your shirt (with all the names of the contributors on the back) is
fill out this google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Pzs-bp7g1Q52rqCCNOE-i5GDvkgBgde8-foX9O2gLUg/viewform?usp=send_form

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems getting your
info up there.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-06 17:11 UTC | newest]