* [U-Boot] i.MX initial PR
@ 2019-04-11  0:41 Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2019-04-11  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Stefano,

We have a bunch of queued patches on imx/next tree and as we are
working on porting boards over DM it'd be good to get all current work
soon merged on master so we can conduct tests and find regressions
early.

When are you intending to send it?

Mobile: +55 (53) 9 9981-7854          Mobile: +1 (347) 903-9750

* [U-Boot] i.MX initial PR
@ 2019-04-11 19:36 ` stefano babic
From: stefano babic @ 2019-04-11 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Otavio,

Am 11.04.19 um 02:41 schrieb Otavio Salvador:
> Hello Stefano,
>
> We have a bunch of queued patches on imx/next tree and as we are
> working on porting boards over DM it'd be good to get all current work
> soon merged on master so we can conduct tests and find regressions
> early.
>
> When are you intending to send it?

I am on business trip - I will merge imx/next into -master next week
when I'll be back.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de