* How do I configure SDK_POST_INSTALL_COMMAND?
@ 2016-04-13 17:12 Terry Farnham
From: Terry Farnham @ 2016-04-13 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello,

Looking through the populate_sdk_base class, I found

SDK_POST_INSTALL_COMMAND.  I am very interested in what this feature

makes available, but all of my efforts to use it have failed.  Does anyone

have any information on how I should configure and use this variable?

Thanks,

Terry Farnham

* Re: How do I configure SDK_POST_INSTALL_COMMAND?
@ 2016-04-13 18:24 ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2016-04-13 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Terry Farnham; +Cc: meta-freescale

Hello Terry,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Terry Farnham
<terry.farnham@quanergy.com> wrote:
> Looking through the populate_sdk_base class, I found
>
> SDK_POST_INSTALL_COMMAND.  I am very interested in what this feature
>
> makes available, but all of my efforts to use it have failed.  Does anyone
>
> have any information on how I should configure and use this variable?

It is currently used by the eSDK. You can hook it in your image and
add contents to it. An example of how to do that can be seen at:
openembedded-core/meta/classes/populate_sdk_ext.bbclass