* file content sync error?
@ 2018-11-12 19:01 Dennis Muhlestein
From: Dennis Muhlestein @ 2018-11-12 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

I have a repo set up on the sumo branch.

Tried to build a fresh image (new build directory w/ xwayland) for the
imx6 sabresd board.

During imx-gpu-sdk I got this:

| FslContentSync V0.2.7
| error: Sync validation failed
| GNUmakefile_Yocto:166: recipe for target 'install' failed
| make: *** [install] Error 1
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

Google isn't turning up much for why this error would exist.  Any
thoughts?  Looks to me like the build completed fine but there is
something wrong with the install recipe perhaps.

TIA..

* Re: file content sync error?
@ 2018-11-18 21:15 ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2018-11-18 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 5:02 PM Dennis Muhlestein
<djmuhlestein@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a repo set up on the sumo branch.
>
> Tried to build a fresh image (new build directory w/ xwayland) for the
> imx6 sabresd board.
>
> During imx-gpu-sdk I got this:
>
> | FslContentSync V0.2.7
> | error: Sync validation failed
> | GNUmakefile_Yocto:166: recipe for target 'install' failed
> | make: *** [install] Error 1
> | WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.
>

> Google isn't turning up much for why this error would exist.  Any
> thoughts?  Looks to me like the build completed fine but there is

Please test our master branches (with OE-Core thud) as this is likely
to be branched very soon and is a nicer base for new products.

Mobile: +55 (53) 9 9981-7854          Mobile: +1 (347) 903-9750